Adventures in Guinea as a Peace Corps Volunteer

Friday, February 23, 2007

New Address in Madagascar

I got notice this morning that my flight will leave tomorrow at 4:25AM. I am headed to Madagascar! I will be living with a host family for 4-5 weeks while I am learning the langaugue and fun things about agroforestry.

The documentation about Madagascar assures me that the mail system is much more reliable than Guinea. Maybe it has something to do with the length of the address or the number of letters in every word. So, I would love to hear from you.

My new address for the first 4-5 weeks will be (don't let the limited time frame deter you, I am sure I will still get it after 5 weeks but I might just have a second address for my site):

Andrea Goepfrich, PCV Peace Corps
Corps de la Paix
BP 12091
Poste Zoom Ankorondrano
101 Antanarivo
MADAGASCAR

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Urblandity said...

until I find out my new address, mail from me will be electronic. Good Luck in stage!

11:16 AM

 
Blogger amy lou said...

wow! very cool, andrea! hope it's going well. i've never addressed a letter to madagascar before but willl do it sometime this week!! take care of yourself, lady. love.

6:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A letter is on its way. Let's hope it gets there. Love, Serenity

5:59 PM

 
Blogger Chuck Anderson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home