Adventures in Guinea as a Peace Corps Volunteer

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Write me a letter...please!

As most of you know the holiday season is approaching and many of my Peace Corps friends are going back to the States. However, I will be spending the holidays in Guinea. If you have a chance and would like to send me a letter my friend Kathryn Graves is willing to carry letters back for people BUT only letters. Please send me a quick email if you would like the address. I don't want to post her address for the whole world (not that I think that many people read my blog).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF up with these spam posts?!?!? GET OFF ANDREA'S BLOG!!!

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Jacky said...

Hello, you might know me as Icicle from the AT - can you send me the address that you mentioned in your last post? my email is Jackyd99 @ gmail.com

6:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Liz, Brian's mom. Could you please send me the address if I'm not too late already? My email's lizdevree@sbcglobal.net. Thanks!

10:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See more information on Travel Technology here.

7:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home